Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goodbye Little Angel

I never understood how life works. Life, to me, seems like a battle of numbers and of years yet to live on. But the math never justifies what good love you bring to the world, because this little angel of ours, brought good love from start to five.


I am mortified to not have known her well-enough to tell you how great a kid she was. I can only listen to stories of her, imagining how she always said 'opo'. I can only picture how our last meeting went. I am not even sure if I've said 'hi', nor can I remember how she looked the last time. I am guilty of not keeping her close at heart, for not letting myself be cheered by her. But now, she had touched my heart in a bazillion of ways I could only feel yet never define.

I can only wish that she were lent to us a little longer, but God already wants her beside him in paradise.

This is where I bid goodbye. Until the next lifetime, Princess.

4 comments:

  1. *Hugs* When words fail, a tight hug, I hope, would suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad, J. Condolence to your clan. May you find comfort in all your good memories of this little angel. God bless...

    ReplyDelete