Monday, July 20, 2009

The Monday of all Mondays

I’ve never laughed in so long as much as I had today. It wasn’t because I had all the time in the world to use my new desktop, nor do I enjoyed my Monday DVD marathon. I just happen to have a full 12 hours of quality time. Indeed, it was THE Monday of all Mondays.

I awoke at a seemingly unorthodox morning message telling me to get up as early as 8:43. Nobody ever wakes me up that early especially when I’m on a day-off, so there must be a catch to this. And yes, my instinct didn’t fail me.

Expectant as I was, I rushed through the door, and in a few minutes, there appeared a vision. Suddenly, I had the usual grin, one that I wear on a Sunday. ^_^

Just as my eyes were about to twitch because of it’s lack of rest, there came two arms wide enough to give me a morning squeeze; and lips for kissing.

BLISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment