Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2-0-1-1

The year 2010 had been one of the most fulfilling years for me, life-wise. My life took turns and wonders, and still emerged from the deep waters just fine, undrowned.

So I did exactly what I was doing on the eve of New Year a year back today, in hopes to get the same victorious result. As the clock striked 00:00 hour, I was frantic, screaming my lungs out while going gaga over when to leap, or how high. Yes, I am still hopeful that by jumping, I will grow an inch taller or maybe more.

Come 00:30 hours, we started with our Media Noche, with NO hot chocolates in tea cups this time. If I had known there wasn't any, I would've made one myself. However, I didn't want my year to start off with rants and the game of pointing fingers, so I settled with what's available - water. I was full in a matter of twenty minutes. Fifteen minutes after washing the dishes and cleaning the table, I was sound asleep, or at least I hope I was, considering that the neighbors still wanted to scare the shit out of me off their unending fire-cracker-infested salubong.

Next year, I'm going to do the exact same thing I did this New Year. I'd still buy a dozen donuts for the bilog-bilog things you collect for the coming year, and still wear polka dots just because. I won't change how I leap and what I eat.

I may have missed it this year, but I'm definitely going to have hot chocolate on my tea cup next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment