Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's never too late to say 'Thank You'

Jenna,

I thank you for trying to be such a grown-up now, although you fail sometimes. But that didn't stop you to make all things shine bright and beautiful. You stayed, held on, and wandered in a world which pulled you down when you were soaring; which dragged you into so many aches, like you haven't had enough yet.

Thank you for still believing that life's a lot bitchier than you, and that you're wise enough to act indifferent to it.

Thank you for remembering to fall in love and for acknowledging what love has done for you.

Thank you for waking me up whenever I need a little shaking, for dodging me when I'm stubborn and unbecoming.

Thank you for reminding me that I am not alone, no matter how I always feel like I am. You were always there to keep me a little sane. You were always just a step behind, if not beside.

Thank you for being kind, enough to convince life that you deserve friends. And these friends are thankful and believes that they deserve you, too, at least that's how I feel about you.

Thank you for still standing up for your virtues, no matter how bended they are now.

Thank you for being sensible whenever my thoughts are barred or sheered by things that were never necessary. Thank you for arguing with me, and for inviting competition.

Thank you for understanding that I am not perfect, nor are you.

Thank you for wanting to be Me, and You. Thank you for thanking Me for being You.

Loads of love,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment