Thursday, September 16, 2010

Going gaga over horror movies

I’m scared to death of horror films because as much as I control it, they (ghosts, spirits or what other entity there is) haunt me even in my dreams. The imagination of this coward lady has proven to be very efficient thru fear. And as much as I hate watching these kinds of movies because it makes me want to wet my pants, the movie-buff in me finds joy in criticizing and dissecting every detail, every scary scene, the time line, the catch, and everything in between.

And since I’ve been really meaning to scare myself for the last nine months of this horror-barren year, I’ve downloaded some of my favorite flicks to illustrate to me again why we (horror movies) have this love-hate relationship.

So join me in wishing myself luck and hopefully, a peaceful and good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment