Saturday, February 12, 2011

Silver wishes [Part 2]

I've read Pam's great blog today and found myself nodding, agreeing about the things that best rocks her world, and I think I share the exact sentiment for letters.


I remember how simple notes made my day. Most of the time, handwritten notes melt my heart more because they have such oozing sincerity that one can't deny, nor neglect.

So if by chance you pass by this page and wonder what makes my heart skip tiny beats, wonder no more. Go grab your pen, get some paper/card/notepad or whatever it is that's available, and write something about your day, or maybe wish something for my birthday. Go scribble, doodle. And when you're done, don't forget to send it to me. Remember, nothing haunts like the things we don't say.


Side note: Don't worry. No matter how bad your penmanship is, I'd still hug you for sending love my way. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment