Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Song-inflicted pain

photo credit to Hidden Agenda
I felt a sudden but familiar welled-up emotion for the guy who melted my heart with laughter, and broke it just the same - Emon. I am close to tears as I try to mend this hole in my heart - one that needed to be supervised for it not to expand, one that needed a patch of glued cement, one that has been stitched over and over for four years now.

Sometimes I wish I could just shut you out of my life, but the thought alone makes me cringe because I know that's next to impossible. You have vandalized my soul with permanent marker and I'm way too weary to erase whatever's left of you, and we.

I ache for all the things that we've done together. I ache for all the goals and dreams we never met, for the love letters I've read and wrote, and for a whole bunch of stuffs that I no longer remember.

Yes, your memory do stings, in a ticklishly-sad way. It bites hard and sweet.

Alright.

I surrender to this nostalgic feeling.

*Tears*

Side Note: Maybe I should get rid of the radio so I won't get to hear that song and feel this way over again. Or the next time, maybe I should just re-tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment