Sunday, August 22, 2010

An open letter to the guy who cried wolf

If you are not part of any of the social sites that I am in, then you're not my friend. Get it?

I don't know what is it with you. I open my circle to anyone I've been in contact with for the last twenty five years by trying to reconnect with the past and all (believing that worthy souls may have passed without me noticing), but you took advantage of the opportunity, and gasped when it was taken away from you too soon.

I know I have always been the patient little red riding hood you've always known. I have changed. And I don't even see the point in trying to explain to you why I need to. Because if you were my friend, that wouldn't be necessary at the first place.

You bombard my inbox with far too many questions for me to want to entertain. You comment on my statuses, as if I needed to explain to you why the sky is blue. You start conversations and you expect me to always understand how you put those H's and W's in every word you write.

You were THAT annoying, that I had to put an end to your limitless access on my page, my wall, my photos, my statuses -- my life. It just felt right to cut you out.

Everything would've been okay, until you cried wolf. And you shamelessly addressed me from someone else's wall. And jumped in your own conclusions in pointing out that I belittled you, among my friends. Congratulations. Now you really had the attention you couldn't get from me weeks ago. And the more did this incident supplement the fact that you really weren't worth to be part of my circle.

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. It never did. It never will.

This is the first, and the last, time that I will make you an issue in my life. So how about you live your own life, and try not to cross mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment