Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bells a' tolling

Love. Weddings. Kids. Family.

I think I got that order right.

Lately, I've been (and will be) hearing church bells ringing (and soon be ringing). And it feels surreal, weddings--being every girl's dream. And as it elates me to see friends tie the knot, move in, and build  families of their own, here comes with fervor,a green-eyed monster who keeps assaulting my hard-earned zen.

Sometimes I hate how love amasses from time, not that I don't want love to last. It just feels so unreal sometimes how one person, from the exact same planet, can make you believe that there lives that one man capable of turning dreams into reality.

And I know how far I've come wandering for that someone who'll love me inside-out. Gladly, I believe to have found mine.

Now I think I just want my bells tolled too.

Side note: Maybe in an earlier time than later?

No comments:

Post a Comment