Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ideally Wanting

I want someone to tell me how good I look in the morning, though my hair looks like a wig, and my face full of smudge. I want someone who knows when I'm angry, who can tell what I want to eat, who knows how to woo me when he just feels like it, who can tell that I need a hug or a kiss, who makes funny faces to make me laugh, who sees to it that I'm safe when traveling, who sends me sweet nothings everyday (it doesn't matter how many times), who supports my work, who lends a hand when I'm in need, who makes me want to be better, who believes in me, who goes out of his way just so we could be together, who takes me to dinner, who writes me letters/notes or whatever he may want to call it, who make plans every now and then just to surprise me, who kisses me in front of people and doesn't give a damn about it, who'll get mad at me and still wants to hold my hand even when he's angry, who finds it necessary to check on his phone every once in a while to see if I sent a message or called, who brings out the child in me, who places his palms on my cheeks just so I can be warm, who would respect me not because I want to but because I deserve to be, who makes me pancakes in the morning, who rescues me when I need rescuing, who makes me shine, and most of all who finds it necessary to say I LOVE YOU without me asking for it.

4 comments:

  1. I want to find someone who would do the same thing for me... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...
    did you find him? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. me want that someone, too. :D But reality-check: Such person diesn't exist ata :( we have to make do with who we have now and embrace all the little things he/she is/isn't capable of doing. I guess that's what commitment is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dens: partly, yes. partly, no. ^_^ but what the heck, i just needed to breathe it all out.. whew!! what a feeling..

    Don't worry Dens, nanjan lang yan.. ^_^

    Ate Mins: no such person do exist. And yes, truly, all we have to do is accept the fact that sometimes, it's not about being perfect, it's just about being right. ^_^ o ha!!! (wag mong ipaexplain sakin, ndi ko din alam kung anong point ng sinabi ko)

    ReplyDelete