Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missing out

I'm the type that wants to be present whenever there's something going on with my friends' lives, whether it be that their hearts got broken, or they got a promotion, they got engaged, or that they're having a baby, that they're in love, or that they want me to meet someone special, they're depressed with work or for any family matter, they're pissed off and just wanted to let it out, or they just wanted to share the spare time over dinner and bottles of liquor. I care not on the occasion, rather, I just love to see them, chat with them, and laugh out.

I hate missing things out. It makes me feel crap about being so workaholic or being so into EJ (which I, by the way, am both). Sometimes, I feel like I can't afford to miss a date with friends, just because they make me feel special in a totally different way.

I guess, I'm just not good at missing.

2 comments:

  1. my love! thank you jen!!! your personality and laugghter is so addicting! missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. why say so rai? *wonders* miss you too!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete